Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Program Analyst will provide direct, on-site support to coordinate between and among program managers and staff to achieve common focus and synergy in a Navy program office.
- Manage office correspondence and front office tasking.
- Review and edit briefs, reports, and presentations for accuracy and quality.
- Provide congressional affairs support.
- Process onboarding of military personnel.
- Process graphic, printing, and travel requests.
- Update and analyze reports, schedules, and action-item tracking systems.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Perform additional duties as required by the Chief of Staff.
- Assist in developing strategic and business planning to include business models, business/strategic plans, and business practices development.
- Assist in acquisition documentation, instructions, policy reviews and input, analysis and management of contracting actions with NAVSEA 02 and Warfare Centers.
- Identify areas for efficiency improvements and provide recommendations for implementation.
- Assist in managing Quarterly Execution Review (QER) process for assigned program offices and consolidated PEO-level consolidation of QER metrics.
- Assist in the management, planning, updating and reporting for the Manager’s Internal Control Program.
- Review program information and documentation to identify technical parameters and thresholds as they pertain to each PEO USC program relative to applicable statutory and regulatory acquisition requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience supporting Depart of Defense agencies, preferably including experience supporting NAVSEA.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma required.
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance.
- Prior experience supporting senior personnel in a role with dynamic analytical and administrative responsibilities.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.