Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Personnel and Billet Manager will provide administrative support to a U.S. Navy program office.
- Direct personnel and billet controls based on DOD/USN policies and protocols.
- Advise management on related key drills and metric analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 15 years of related professional work experience.
- 5 years of directly related experience directing personnel and billet controls.
- 5 years of experience advising management on related key drills and metric analysis.
- Ability to operate within multiple and diverse database systems, to include Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Total Workforce Management System (TWMS), and Defense Civilian Personnel Database System (DCPDS).
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.