Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide professional support services (PSS) to augment the Government’s existing personnel, knowledge and processes to the PEO LCS Front Office Staff.
- Assist in developing strategic and business planning to include business models, business/strategic plans, and business practices development assistance.
- Provide overarching budget and financial support in all areas of DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES). Assist in research, development, and preparation of Program Objective Memorandum (POM)/Program Review (PR) program requirements, and issue papers. Support collection of financial data and preparation of formal and informal responses to Requests for Information (RFI) to various activities including but not limited to OPNAV resource sponsors, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Financial Management and Comptroller Office (FMB), Congressional Staff, and internal codes such as NAVSEA 01.
- Monitor obligations and expenditures status, track performance against obligation and expenditure benchmarks and monitor/reconcile Negative Unliquidated Obligations (NULOs) and Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs) in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Provide overarching budget and financial support in all areas of FMS Administrative Budget preparation and defense.
- Provide expert quality financial support with particular focus on budget preparation and justification, funds execution, contract analysis as well as analysis and the presentation of financial data in various formats. Assist in identifying and helping to implement financial “Best Practices” improvements. Assist in the preparation, update, and review of FMB/DON, OSD/Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and Congressional budget exhibits and Budget back-up material for all appropriations managed by the PEO USC Front Office Staff. Assist in preparing, reviewing, and updating responses to financial data calls including budget questions/changes, Quarterly/Mid-Year Reviews, taxonomy, and other budget requests.
- Provide overarching support to the ERP Site Implementation Lead (SIL) by participating in program meetings, reviews, and conferences at Contractor and government sites. Assist in ERP with Program Budget Financial Management (PBFM) role mapping. Assist in identifying and helping to implement financial “Best Practices” improvements across all PEO LCS program offices.
- Provide purchase card support including backup documentation to ensure all transactions are valid and auditable, and assist in maintaining the supply room.
- Provide expertise to assist in acquisition documentation, instructions, policy reviews and input, analysis and management of contracting actions with NAVSEA 02 and Warfare Centers. Identify areas for efficiency improvements and provide recommendations for implementation. Assist in managing PEO LCS Quarterly Execution Review (QER) process for assigned program offices and consolidated PEO level consolidation of QER metrics. Assist in the management, planning, updating and reporting for the PEO LCS Manager’s Internal Control Program.
- Review program information and documentation to identify technical parameters and thresholds as they pertain to each PEO LCS program relative to applicable statutory and regulatory acquisition requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with Navy Enterprise Planning (ERP).
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience required.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.