Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Provide Over-arching Program Analysis and Earned Value support to major NAVSEA shipbuilding program.
- Serve as lead to a team providing Earned Value Management and Acquisition support to a major shipbuilding program.
- Coordinate the development of monthly Contract Performance Report (CPR)/Integrated program Management Report (IPMR) brief for the Program Manager (PM) and all stakeholders.
- Serve as POC for earned value related to Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) to include review of shipbuilder artifacts for accuracy according to Data Item Description (DID), system description, ANSI 781 guidelines, etc.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all EVM related deliverables.
- Maintain contract files for all EVM documents and complete history of Program EV metrics.
- Provide insightful/value added analysis of cost and schedule data – Solicit program performance from major shipbuilding contractors.
- Provide analysis of Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in its native format, including but not limited to driven and critical path analysis, IMS health assessments, vertical and horizontal integration alignments and logic analysis.
- Generate spreadsheets and graphics to enhance report, analyzing cost variances, schedule variances and baseline changes.
- Serve as an active participant in Integrated Baseline Reviews.
- Participate in regularly scheduled Quarterly Program Reviews, Risk meetings, VTCs, and other meetings, as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful coordination of all Program earned value related meetings (including maintenance of attendee list and action items) and complete follow-up.
- Daily communication with the customer to obtain updates and prioritizing of team tasking.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 8+ years of related experience.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.