Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Assist PM in overall financial and contract management of Prime Task Order.
- Review and track contract modifications and contract funds received.
- Maintenance of subcontractor task orders and modifications and perform detailed financial analysis, including expenditure and burn rate status.
- Manage Task Order invoices, develop reports to be used in financial management decisions and budget forecasting and responsible for uploading monthly invoice into WAWF.
- Also responsible for consolidating and editing monthly report.
- Detail oriented, ability to create/manage excel spreadsheets and track multiple lines of accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of related experience.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.