Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
Provide junior level engineering technical program support for the various FMS Combat System Programs and elements (e.g. AEGIS, SPY, VLS, SM2, CEC, etc). Support the development and analysis of technical review artifacts, technical documentation, schedules, and action items. Comment on PEO documentation in preparation for International Meetings and Forums, PARM Reviews, technical review of TPSs and high level working papers. Support IWS 4 SI&T Manager in technical execution and planning of FMS programs in accordance with DoD and USN policy
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- 1-2 Years’ experience required.
- Complete TMB Internal Company tasking including training and resumes updates on time.
- Assist in providing support to Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) acquisition program offices.
- Assist in the efforts required for the planning for system installations, system integration, systems engineering and testing events in support of the sale or transfer of systems to Allied navies.
- Assist in providing technical inputs to the program office for the translation of operational requirements to design parameters documented in system and interface specifications for program documentation including engineering specifications.
- Maintain and improve proficiency in MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Participate in efforts necessary to develop the ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings; drafting of meeting minutes and action items; and tracking the status of completion of action items.
- Undertake actions to improve FMS process and procedures knowledge.
- Interface with other PEOs, PARM, ATR and field activities.
- Conduct technical analysis of products to determine their capabilities and limitations.
- Evaluate design and readiness reviews and support program management reviews, CS engineering and technical working group meetings.
- Develop and review of systems engineering technical documentation.
- Support the development and analysis of technical documentation, schedules, and action items.
- Preparation for international meetings and forums, PARM reviews, and technical review of TPSs.
- Technical execution and planning of FMS software development programs in accordance with DoD and USN policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.