Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Information Management Specialist will provide information technology (IT) management support to a U.S. Navy program office.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 15 years of related professional work experience.
- 10 years of directly related work experience in IT; OPNAV/NAVSEA rules, regulations, and policies for IT capital planning; budgeting; Clinger-Cohen Act compliance; corporate applications database; and legacy systems updates and maintenance.
- 5 years of direct experience in managing NAVSEA (or similar) enterprise-wide process and procedures for NMCI (or similar) related desk management issues including MAC process, Service Request and NMCI asset inventory management.
- 5 years of directly related work experience in implantation/compliance of information assurance process and procedures, industry best practices and DODD 8500.1, DODI 8500.2, DODI 8510.01 and SECNAV 5239.1, and other DOD/DON/NAVSEA rules, regulations, directives and policies.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.