Location: Washington, D.C.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
Description: The Business Analyst will support a U.S. Navy program office as an FMS Financial Analyst.
- Provide research and cost analyses for the development of Price and Availability (P&A) and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA).
- Track the development and execution of FMS budgets and funding documents including Obligational Authority (OA) Worksheets, Work Requests, and Procurement Requests.
- Maintain general ledgers and track commitments, obligations, expenditures and requisition execution.
- Provide supporting documentation for reported actions in support of implementation, execution, reconciliation, and closure of FMS cases.
- Prepare briefs and financial reports including case, RSN, PDLI summaries, FMR/CRR Sheets, and general case ledgers.
- Other financial tasks associated with execution, reconciliation, and closure of FMS cases as required.
- 5+ years of DOD acquisition experience including at least 2 years of FMS experience.
- Experience or training with the following systems: Navy Enterprise Planning System (NEPS), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Information Warehouse and Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT). Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), AUTODOC, Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite including advanced experience using Excel and Access Database.
- DISAM SAM-C and NAVSEA Case Manager Excellence training preferred.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have an active DOD Secret security clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.