Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
The Business Analyst will provide support to a Navy program office an FMS Business Financial Analyst.
- Research and cost analysis for the development of Price and Availability (P&A) and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA).
- Perform case development in Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Prepare Pricing & Availability (P&A) data and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), Modifications/Amendments, and MISIL Obligational Authority Case Revisions.
- Develop FMS case package through technical research, gathering pricing data, and conducting analysis.
- Track the development and execution of FMS budgets and funding documents including Obligational Authority (OA) Worksheets, Work Requests, and Procurement Request.
- Maintain general ledgers and track commitments, obligations, expenditures, and requisition execution.
- Provide supporting documentation for reported actions in support of implementation, execution, reconciliation and closure of FMS cases.
- Prepare financial reports (Case, RSN, PDLI summaries, FMR/CRR Sheets, and general case ledgers), briefs and other financial tasks associated with execution, reconciliation, and closure of FMS cases.
- Prepare funding documents in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP); track the funding documents through the process to completion.
- Assist in the collection, preparation and maintenance of Task Planning Sheets (TPS) to capture the program requirements from the Performing Activities (PA).
- 4 years of DOD acquisition experience with 2 years of FMS experience.
- In-depth understanding of all FMS policies and regulations.
- Experience or training with the following systems: Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Consolidated and Expenditure Reporting System (CERPS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), AUTODOC, the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), the Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), and the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- DISAM SAM-C and NAVSEA Case Manager Excellence training preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with a heavy focus on MS Excel.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must a current Active DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.