Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Program Analyst will support a U.S. Navy Foreign Military Sales program office.
- Perform logistical, lifecycle, and program management support and assist with financial management support of an ongoing contract the U.S. Navy and foreign clients.
- Track commitments, obligations, and expenditures of assigned FMS cases and prepare funding documents.
- Review and analyze financial reports from MISIL, DIFS, CEPT, SCIP, and DSAMS to determine case financial status.
- Provide FMS case financial reports and briefs to be used by Case Managers at PMR, FMR, and CRR.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data, and recommend actions to improve case financial status.
- Draft correspondence, prepare presentations, and engage daily with client in both support and advisory role.
- Provide reports, presentations, analyses and recommendations to client by assembling and summarizing data.
- Identify issues on invoices and take appropriate mitigation actions to avoid approval and payment delays.
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience within a DOD environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) systems.
- Must have an active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.