Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Entry Level Analyst will support a Navy program office as a Foreign Military Sales Analyst.
- Assist in the performance of logistics, life-cycle, financial, and program management of ongoing contracts between the U.S. Navy and foreign clients.
- Assist in the preparation, organization, and tracking of correspondence between United States Navy (USN) and foreign clients.
- Assist in preparing Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs) and Letters of Request (LORs) and in preparation for Program Management Reviews (PMRs), and other reviews.
- Record, track, and complete necessary action items.
- Assist with contracted travel assistance and scheduling including processing for any required visas.
- Assist in the development and editing of program documentation, project timelines, status briefs, databases, and presentations.
- Attend relevant Working Group Meetings (WGMs) and technical discussions both in-CONUS and OCONUS.
- Assist in the recording, tracking, and development of reports for material shipments to support program in-CONUS and OCONUS.
- Assist in the assessment of program needs and requirements in relation to customers’ requests, and help to coordinate ongoing program initiatives.
- 0-2 years of experience supporting the U.S. Navy in foreign military sales.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.