Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provides technical and administrative support pertaining to the development, maintenance, evaluation, and improvement of processes, systems, and documentation. Conducts research and analysis of program requirements, procedures, performance, schedule, and risks. Coordinates project documentation and maintains technical libraries in a web-enabled environment for inter connectivity and data sharing. Ensures developed systems, policies, and procedures across operational objectives meet program requirements. Participates in technical studies, design meetings and activities, program reviews, and conferences. Develops and reviews briefing materials, technical manuals and publications, and process documentation.
The primary role of the individual will be to provide Programmatic and Analytical Engineering Support Services (ESS) to NAVSEA 05H. The primary focus of this billet is to collect, evaluate, and disseminate information on behalf of the Program Manager. Specific duties include:
- Collect daily programmatic highlights and develops SES/Flag highlights for the OPNAV Sponsor. Maintains a list of all highlights and issued in a Quarterly Report.
- Issue a Monthly Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for four (4) NAVSEA 05 Programs. Collect, plan, schedule, and maintain an MS Excel Tracker and MS PowerPoint display of program performance against a set of established metrics.
- Participate in meetings, develop high level summaries, and track action items until completion.
- Issue a Bi-weekly report of program highlights. Collect information from various sources, and manipulates information into a concise report.
- Collect monthly financial information from program funded performers. Manipulate the MS Excel files into current year plus a FYDP (representing current POM Cycle) view. Compare current report to previous month’s report and identifies the differences. Report is issued to the NAVSEA PM and OPNAV Resource Sponsor.
- Support review of NAVSEA Guidance and Policy Instructions, develops Comment-Review-Matrix (CRM), reviews policy against existing higher echelon policy requirements, and provides recommendations for updates.
- Collect monthly financial information from PBIS, and provides a holistic programmatic view for NAVSEA 05 and the OPNAV Resource Sponsor.
- Develop and maintains standard operating procedures, for use internally, for all products developed and issued to government customers.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Associates Degree (desired)
- At least 1 year of experience providing support to Navy programs.
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently and/or in teams with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Significant organizational skills with an ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Experience planning and supporting meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Contract Financials preferred.
- Current DoD Secret clearance is required.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must be a US citizen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.