Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Senior Engineer will provide cybersecurity engineering support to a Navy program office for Aegis Foreign Military Sales, focusing on the development of Risk Management Frameworks (RMF) in support of Combat System Labs located in Moorestown, NJ.
- Develop, update, and complete the various artifacts for each applicable package as required for each of the 6 Steps of the RMF process IAW DODINST 8510.01 (Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)).
- Perform scanning, STIGS, and reporting for each RMF package per US Navy Testing Guidance, as needed.
- Perform validation of controls and assessment procedures in accordance with Navy Security Control Assessment (SCA) Guidelines for RMF Packages as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, System Administration, Computer Security Engineering degree or a related field. Work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience including at least 3 years of RMF experience
- Familiarity with conducting research and analysis.
- Knowledge of the policies, practices, regulations, and laws concerning IT cybersecurity management process and initiatives.
- Experience identifying, documenting, and analyzing all the controls including the assessment procedures for each control.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.