Location: Washington, D.C.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
Description: The Acquisition Analyst will provide technical contract support, focusing on pre-award document development for Aegis Foreign Military Sales.
- Assist with planning and development of Request for Proposal (RFP) packages for the solicitation of new procurements and major modifications to existing contracts while adhering to a strict milestone schedule.
- Review, develop and update Technical Instructions (TIs), Statement of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs), Government Furnished Information/Property (GFI/GFP) Lists.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Aegis or similar naval combat systems programs.
- Technical writing background or experience with technical statement of work development, preferably in Foreign Military Sales programs.
- Ability to prepare and update technical acquisition documentation.
- Knowledge of the DOD 5000 Acquisition process.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities with stringent associated timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently as required
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Systems, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or in Math; Physics; or Computer Science.
- Must be eligible to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.