Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
This position will support the International Fleet Support Program Office (PMS 326), the following skills are highly desirable:
- A basic understanding of Operational and Maintenance capabilities of US Naval Ships is highly desirable.
- Have a knowledge and basic understanding of the characteristics and capabilities of major weapons systems and platforms deployed on-board US Naval Ships.
- An knowledge and understanding of the Navy Maintenance Material Management (3-M) system and its PMS and MDCS subsystems.
- Have a basic understanding of the shipboard Combat Information Center.
The following are some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Review USN technical documentation and/or periodicals for applicability.
- Assist in conducting efforts in the full FMS lifecycle between the NAVSEA Program Office and foreign countries for multiple FMS Cases.
- Maintain PMS files.
- Review any newly identified PMS documentation for applicability.
- Review PMS Technical Feedback Reports (TFBRs) submitted for format and applicability to the PMS system.
- Track resolution of all open FBRs not yet resolved by USN.
- Maintain and update the Master Correspondence Log (MCL) and files.
- Maintain and update the Configuration Tracking System (GCTS).
- Maintain and update the Publications Tracking Module (PTM).
- Assist in developing recommended Courses of Action based on analysis of data presented at Program Reviews
- Develop the ability to independently perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Maintain a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Evaluate Releasability Policy and Export control for compliance.
- Liaise with Foreign Liaison Officers.
- Maintain and improve proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Research historical files.
- Maintain procurement files.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 3-5 years FMS experience.
- Some understanding of USN Surface Ships, Combat Systems, prior USN experience a plus.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.