Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Assist in conducting efforts in the full FMS lifecycle between the NAVSEA Program Office and foreign countries for multiple FMS Cases.
- Assist in preparing price and Availability (P&A) Rough Estimates of Magnitude (ROM/7300’s) , Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) Packages in Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Assist in preparing Foreign Disclosure Review (FDR), and Manpower Data and Travel Sheet (MDTS) and milestones and metrics; Military Articles & Services List (MASL) and preparing /tracking Obligation Authority Worksheets.
- Assist in providing direct support to Data Exchange Agreement (DEA support) International support.
- Assist in developing recommended Courses of Action based on analysis of data presented at Program Reviews and Financial Reviews.
- Develop the ability to independently perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Gain proficiency in the following systems: Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Evaluate Releasability Policy and Export control for compliance.
- Liaise with in country reps and FLOs.
- Perform Case Note Development and Review.
- Conduct FMS Case requirements Definition and Evaluation.
- Conduct Letter Of Request Review.
- Develop Congressional notification packages.
- Conduct International Visit Support and Coordination.
- Maintain and improve proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Research historical files.
- Maintain procurement files.
- Complete all work initiated during the current reporting period and provide report of investigations.
- Review various USN technical documentation and/or periodicals for applicability/releasability.
- Maintain PMS files.
- Review any newly identified PMS documentation for applicability.
- Review PMS Technical Feedback Reports (TFBRs) submitted for format and applicability to the PMS system.
- Track resolution of all open FBRs not yet resolved by USN.
- Maintain and update the Master Correspondence Log (MCL) and files.
- Maintain and update the Configuration Tracking System (GCTS).
- Maintain and update the Publications Tracking Module (PTM).
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 3-5 years FMS experience.
- Some understanding of USN Surface Ships, Combat Systems, prior USN experience a plus.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.