Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Provide financial management and analysis support to PMS377.
- Prepare/process and track funding documents in Navy ERP. Prepare Funds Allocations Forms.
- Update, reconcile and analyze monthly shipbuilding financial execution reports utilizing various ERP reports. Manage the Planned Amounts in ERP. Brief status to LHA Lead BFM identifying issues and providing recommendations.
- Prepare and submit Obligation Phasing Plans (OPPs) and spend plans. Monitor against OSD benchmarks.
- Support program business planning effort by reviewing Task Planning Sheets (TPS), assisting with the affordability analysis and maintaining the current business plan.
- Provide budget development support for multiple appropriations. (SCN, RDTEN, OMN)
- Assist in generating responses to financial data calls from various organizations such as NAVSEA comptroller, NAVSEA PEO SHIPS CFO, Resource Sponsors, DASN and OSD.
- Prepare financial slides for various briefs to include Congressional Staffer Briefs, SCN Shipbuilding Briefs and Milestone Briefs.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications - Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Current Secret DoD Security Clearance (required)
- Experience with SCN and RDTEN funding (preferred)
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management (desired)
- Experience with Navy Funds Management Systems including ERP, PBISweb, COBRA, and EDA (desired)
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen.