- Bachelors’ Degree in Aerospace, System, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering; Math; Physics; Computer Science; or equivalent technical degree required
- 5-10 years’ experience working with the Standard Missile Program
- Perform systems engineering necessary to develop technical definitions of specifications that validate the ability of the proposed solution to meet the customer Letter of Request (LOR) requirements based upon approved Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) studies, concept designs, or feasibility study baselines.
- Develop master program schedules with critical path assessments
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Provides some technical guidance and oversight to entry level technical staff and may act as a technical lead for limited aspects of a project.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the following systems desired: Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT)
- Current SECRET clearance is required
- Must be a US citizen.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interfaces including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Selected candidate must be technically adept, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently as required