Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Provide support to the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Team Submarine Program Office Support as a Program Analyst.
- Provide direct support to the Submarine Acoustic Warfare System (SAWS) Acquisition Analyst through the following: assisting in drafting technical, acquisition and programmatic documents, as required, including program management plans and working group charters.
- Research and document requirements for acquisition and programmatic documents as required.
- Develop program funding plan using MS Excel; Monitor and track funding execution; draft and disseminate weekly highlight reports, action item briefs, weekly look-ahead briefs and contract status/weekly update briefs.
- Create briefs and other supporting program documentation as required, record meeting minutes, agenda and action items.